Friday, August 21, 2009

FALL CLEANING ANYONE???


I am a spring cleaner AND a Fall cleaner!! I love to batten down the hatches for the upcoming cold months. Get the home spic and span and extra cozy and homey for the holidays. Time to get the summer dust cleaned up, put away the patio furniture and get our homes all clean and warm! We'll start our Fall Cleaning Schedule in September. So for the next couple of weeks, go out and enjoy the last warm days of summer. So who is going to be with me in Fall Cleaning this year??

7 comments:

  1. I will if you give me a list! It will be great to have things situated and clean before the holidays begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am!!! I have had this awful morning sickness all day and night this summer and let me tell you my house NEEDS this!!! Will be nice to have everything spic and span for all the holiday decorating!!! - I start with fall stuff and don't end til Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In Sept we will get started. Room by room with a detailed list of what needs to get done! You'll have your homes sparkling in time to decorate for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I am in too- every since I did this with you last year I am officially a spring and fall cleaner now. Especially since I am hosting my first thanksgiving this year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i ABSOLUTELY LOVE spring and fall cleaning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count me in too Dawn. I love getting everything in order and cleaned up!! Can't wait to start!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait. I am addicted since doing this last year!!!

    ReplyDelete