PRESCHOOL and ELEMENTARY
I love this site! Here you can print out Number cards and play Number games, printouts to help with writing numbers, very cute site for the little ones. Its will keep them busy while their older siblings are doing their homework.
The Neatness Award
Encourage your student to stay organized. This
works like magic. Slip this and a treat (rice treat, lollipop…) into the neat desks of students.
These are printable numbers to hang up for your preschooler and K-3 kids!
How about a Name Plate for your child’s Homework Central Desk…very official!
Flash Cards free printables!
Flash Cards Addition
Flash Card Alphabet
Flash Card Colors
Flash Cards Division
Flash Cards Multiplication
Flash Card Numbers
Flash Cards High Frequency Word
Flash Cards Numbers and Number Words
Flash Card Phonograms
Flash Cards Shapes
Flash Cards 3D Shapes
Flash Cards Sight Words
Flash Cards Subtraction
Check out this site for 4,182 free printouts of activities, coloring pages and projects.
JUNIOR HIGH - Homework Help For Grades 7-8
- The 50 States of the United States - A quick resource for fun facts about each of the nation’s 50 states, including when they achieved statehood
- Amateur Science
- Mad Scientist Network - The mad scientists from Washington University Medical School in St. Louis will answer questions in 25 areas of science, from anatomy and chemistry to zoology.
- StarChild: A Learning Center for Young Astronomers - introduction to the solar system and space exploration for youngsters.
- High School Ace - Academic resources for high school students .
- Math2.org - source for all your math needs- geometry, algebra, trigonometry, calculus, and more.
- Math Archives, The
- Math Homework Help - pre-algebra, algebra I & II, college algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-calculus, calculus
- 50 U.S, States - Capitals and Information Links
- Constitution of the United States, The
- THOMAS - U.S. Congress - Legislative Information
- PUMAS - Practical Uses of Math and Science
- Scientific American: Ask the Experts - the experts at Scientific American are available to answer what you really want to know
- SciCentral - science and engineering resources
- WebElements - Periodic Table